Friday, April 4, 2014
I DIDN'T ASK YOU ALL THAT!
This is slightly a rant. I know I'm not the only one but I've been on a job search for part time work-- If you know me you know I've never intended to be an employee! But as I get older and fail time and time again (that's just growth), I've learned that I need to pay my dues! Plus I'm going insane working and working and all I have to show for it is my own personal the knowledge that I'm positioning myself for greater. That is amazing! But I need a car and no bank seems to trust that I'm actually self employed, regardless of how good my credit is (let's not get started with that one). So you gotta do what you have to to get what you need, right? Well, at least that's what they tell me
Anyway!! So I'm registered to, like a thousand and 3 job searching sites. BIG MISTAKE! Because I keep getting calls for eDegree! I have explained to these fools several times that if they can't get me a part time job, they can't help me! They keep trying to get me to go to Everest, or another of those institutes. There is nothing wrong with that, IF that is what you want to do. For me, It has absolutely nothing to do with my plans, my life, my ANYTHING! So this last call was out of line! So the eDegree people call and because it's a different number every time (I use my phone to work also) he identifies himself and before he wastes his time I explain: "I've asked several time to be removed from the calling list, I will be attending a 4 year University, but thank you, I don't need help with the educatio.."-- he cuts me off and adds superciliously "Well if you want to advance your career, furthering your education.." I cut him off "Take me off your list"
Gladly, I didn't have the patience to do my ever so colorful sarcastic response, that wouldn't have been nice. Oh so very fun, for me, but not nice, at all! lol
Whatever, I won't allow miserable people to ruin my disposition. I'll just keep on working towards my goal and once I make it, I'll be able to help another individual such as me with great big dreams in this vast world of hater! lol
pssh! DUDE, I DIDN'T ASK YOU ALL THAT!
Labels:
Breanna Reynolds,
growth,
hater,
job search,
learning,
life progression,
natural hair,
part time work,
press on,
rants,
self love,
Strong
Location:
Moreno Valley, CA, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment