Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Finding Strength

Today, I feel I've reached my breaking point... again
Have you ever been in a place in life where you were so dissatisfied with.. well YOUR LIFE? Yes? Well GOOD! Please tell me how you survived?!?! No, seriously.
It's not fun feeling like this, so why do I so often end up here? There are so very many things I want to do and am capable of so why don't I just do it damnit?! I promise you I ask myself this question, weekly! Sometimes it's not necessarily being able to make consistent leaps and bounds of progress but being able to stick in the damn game long enough to fight for another chance to make progress. But what's that got to do with anything? Well, I'm glad you asked

This is my quest to find make a difference in my life and I hope you can be inspired by me. In turn I hope to gain a network on accountability partners, maybe? But more importantly, to draw from my progress/regression and find strength from my own journey. Join me?


Candidly,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment